Wednesday, February 25, 2009

And now it’s time to say goodbye…..

Looking forward to going down to FL this weekend for the Delray Beach ITC. Since I was laid-off from my job today (well since it is after 12am it was yesterday) I am going to reconnect with some former freelance clients that I worked with a while back and see if I can freelance my PR expertise.

I would love to explore my opportunities in other fields other then PR and events. Maybe go into broadcast or production, perhaps casting or working on a TV Show set or get back into film festival mode. I helped gain national and regional coverage for clients and my pr, media and of course social media skills over the years have developed as a young professional but I think my abilities to coordinate and facilitate event logistics effectively has been in my nature since I was a kid. I did have my first successful garage sale at 11 and my babysitting club at 13 was quite the club on the block.

My resume is updated and ready for your viewing pleasure. I am willing to travel, work in any setting and want to try it all while I am still young… PR, Media Relations, Events, TV, Publicist, Producer, etc.

Have you recently lost your job? Tell me about it. How are you dealing? I find my contacts on twitter are helping me out a lot and it has been less than 24 hours. Thank god for those social media skills! I need advice and guidance on this whole unemployment situation! Email me or leave comments. I’m here all day!

No comments: